FULL TIME PERMANENT
As a market leader, EMS sets new standards in the design, manufacturing and sale of devices used for medical and dental treatments. EMS products benefit from a tradition of flawless Swiss precision and craftsmanship.
Founded more than 30 years ago, EMS offers valuable solutions in the fields of:
► Dental Prevention – inventors of Guided Biofilm Therapy: evidence based protocol for biofilm management on teeth, soft tissues and implants and the original Airflow®, Perioflow® and PIEZON® technologies.
►Urology – market leaders in endoscopic lithotripsy, EMS shapes the history and future of stone management with its LithoClast® and LaserClast® product range.
►Shock Wave Therapy - inventors of RSWT® (Radial ESWT) and developers of the Swiss DolorClast® Method for the effective treatment of muscular-skeletal pathologies and dermatological conditions.
Respect, excellence and client orientation are EMS’ core values.
At EMS we strive for perfection and are committed to improving the quality of life for clinicians and their patients by providing innovative solutions that deliver proven treatment outcomes.
Quality is part of EMS’ DNA, it is engraved in EMS’ Mission.
EMS believes that they can accomplish this Mission only by providing effective, safe, and reliable solutions exceeding consumers'expectations
► Phone, reception
- answer and dispatch all incoming phone calls to the office and technical service;
- welcome all incoming visitors;
- coordinate the arrival of guests;
- take care of the answering machine (dispatch the incoming messages).
► Visitors & guests
- organise internal arrangements for trainings and for visitors in collaboration with the management and the managers;
- be in charge of maintaining a good feeling system for all the matters concerning the visitors;
- inform IT for IT items to be prepared;
- coordination with the welcome board, drink and food supply, control of parking places etc;
- inform EMS employees about the visitors, prepare the conference room, book the restaurants and hotels, inform the guests about the program during their stay;
- act as the daily contact person between the employee and the person who’s inviting;
- check the incoming bills;
- negotiate process and cancellation fees with the hotels and restaurants, especially when large groups are involved;
- prepare the physical desk with office material (paper, pens, pencils, calculator, etc.) for all the newcomers reporting directly to the Management;
- flights arrangements for the team travelling to headquarters.
► General support
- coordinate business card orders;
- follow up on the holiday calendar (direct reports to the Management / sales managers);
- dispatch internal mailbox of the office and technical service;
- close cooperation with EMS sales representatives (demo materials and equipment orders, giveaways, marketing materials, etc.);
- processing direct sales orders from the sales reps and customers;
- direct sales invoicing procédures;
- coordination of loaner device circulation;
- check the incoming deliveries;
- prepare documentation for outgoing shipments;
- processing marketing materials orders from the dealers.
KEEP IT SIMPLE
► Strong ability to present complex solutions in clear, simple terms.
► 2-3 years’ experience in the same function;
►Dynamic and motivated person;
►Able to multitask (manage efficiently various topics at the same time);
► Open-minded, flexible, dynamic, client and objective oriented personality;
► Able to communicate in an efficient manner with people both internally and externally;
► Excellent IT Skills : Windows environment (Word, Excel), Outlook, PowerPoint.
► Czech, French, German or other language is a plus
► Location : Katowice
► Need to travel : yes
►Occupation : Full Time