Electronic Engineer/Embedded software developer. HES/EPF Nyon Switzerland
CDM - one year
EMS is a Swiss manufacturer specialized in the Dental and the Medical field. EMS develops and produces devices for dentists, orthopedists, urologists and veterinarians and commercializes these devices all over the world.
We are an innovative company constantly looking for talented people with exceptional drive, creativity and outstanding communication skills. We are searching for individuals who:
- are open-minded, flexible, dynamic, client and objective oriented;
- can act quickly and decisively, can adapt well to changing situations and who can make a real contribution in a team;
- have the energy to deliver.
We are currently looking for a:
Electronic Engineer/Embedded software developer. HES/EPF
- Participation and drafting of technical specifications for electronic boards.
- Embedded application design and development in C / C ++ with or without proprietary OS
- Developments, tests and documentation.
- Laboratory Measurements and test reports
- Prototyping of applications (hardware and software)
- Participation in the realization of semi-automated test benches based on LabView
- Continuing engineering and technical support on the existing products
- HES or EPF engineer with at least three years of experience in electronics and "embedded software".
- Experience in the medical sector is an asset.
- Design and architecture of real-time embedded systems
- Programming language C, C ++ with code optimization for the designed mciro controller
- Experience with LabView to test the embedded system by emulating the User Interface
- Knowledge of the functioning of embedded OS and their stack (IP, etc.)
- Reading and understanding of electronic schematics
Desired technical experience:
- Development of boards with one or more microprocessor (architecture, interface with peripherals)
- ARM microcontroller knowledge cortex-M
- Use JTAG / SWD probe
- Use oscilloscope, logic analyzer, impedance analyzer,
- Knowledge of Labview or Visual Studio, or C #,
- Git, server application for version management
- Software development according to standard methodology. (IEC 62304 for medical)
- IAR Development Tools,
- Version Management with github
- Unit tests of software modules according to the IEC 62304
Languages and Behavioral Competencies
- Fluent in English and French
- Positive spirit, initiative, proactive attitude
- Structured work method