Social Media Manager Marketing - Dental
As a market leader, EMS sets new standards in the design, manufacturing and sale of devices used for medical and dental treatments. EMS products benefit from a tradition of flawless Swiss precision and craftsmanship.
Founded more than 30 years ago, EMS offers valuable solutions in the fields of:
- Dental Prevention – inventors of Guided Biofilm Therapy: evidence based protocol for biofilm management on teeth, soft tissues and implants and the original Airflow®, Perioflow® and PIEZON® technologies.
- Urology – market leaders in endoscopic lithotripsy, EMS shapes the history and future of stone management with its LithoClast® and LaserClast® product range.
- Shock Wave Therapy - inventors of RSWT® (Radial ESWT) and developers of the Swiss DolorClast® Method for the effective treatment of muscular-skeletal pathologies and dermatological conditions.
Respect, Excellence and Client orientation are EMS’ core values.
Quality is part of EMS’ DNA, it is engraved in EMS’ Mission.
Happy and healthy patients, successful clinicians and passionate partners, this is EMS’ mission. EMS delivers innovative and clinically proven treatment outcomes in the least invasive way. We are committed to fostering knowledge and skills by training and educating healthcare professionals, partners and employees.
As Social Media Manager your mission will be to:
- Ensure EMS presence growth and leadership on social media.
- Create and lead global Social Media activity in coordination with dental marketing.
- Find solutions/new tools in collaboration with IT and marketing technical support.
- Oversee a global social media strategy in line with marketing global and local objectives for Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube.
- Brainstorm and implement new creative approaches for accelerating our penetration.
- Perform survey on social media trends: technical tools and content good practices.
- Be pro-active in creation and implementation social media creative content.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Report relevant KPIs in order to estimate social media campaigns ROI.
- Monitor EMS and EMS competitor’s presence evolution on Social Media.
- Reports and analytics on social media KPIs e.g. click-through, video views, hashtag mentions.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns in synergy with global marketing activities.
- Managing the global vs local-specific social media strategies to support business goals.
- Content planning: Publishing and executing editorial plan.
- Use social media management tools, Eg. Hootsuite
- Find technical solutions for the establishment of a customer support strategy on social media.
Support the social media influencers (GBT ambassador) activities of the organization with good practices, follow-up and engagement actions
KEEP IT SIMPLE
► Strong ability to present complex solutions in clear, simple terms.
- Proven track record in digital marketing and social media
- Experience in medical devices could be a plus
- Highly creative and innovative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Know-how and passion for social media
- Have a good feeling for trends, stories and people
- Proficient with Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn and have paid Advertising experience (using Facebook Ads Manager).
- Experience with CRM's, MS Dynamics or equivalent.
- English: C1, an asset,German: a plus,
- Location: Nyon/Switzerland.
- Need to travel: occasionally.
- Occupation: Full-time.
We offer you:
- Varied projects
- High degree of responsibility from the first day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A dynamic environment