Product Manager Downstream, Urology
As a market leader, EMS sets new standards in the design, manufacturing and sale of devices used for medical and dental treatments. EMS products benefit from a tradition of flawless Swiss precision and craftsmanship.
Founded more than 30 years ago, EMS offers valuable solutions in the fields of:
- Dental Prevention – inventors of Guided Biofilm Therapy: evidence based protocol for biofilm management on teeth, soft tissues and implants and the original Airflow®, Perioflow® and PIEZON® technologies.
- Urology – market leaders in endoscopic lithotripsy, EMS shapes the history and future of stone management with its LithoClast® and LaserClast® product range.
- Shock Wave Therapy - inventors of RSWT® (Radial ESWT) and developers of the Swiss DolorClast® Method for the effective treatment of muscular-skeletal pathologies and dermatological conditions.
Respect, Excellence and Client orientation are EMS’ core values.
Quality is part of EMS’ DNA, it is engraved in EMS’ Mission.
Happy and healthy patients, successful clinicians and passionate partners, this is EMS’ mission. EMS delivers innovative and clinically proven treatment outcomes in the least invasive way. We are committed to fostering knowledge and skills by training and educating healthcare professionals, partners and employees.
The Product Manager Downstream, Urology is responsible for downstream marketing activities of the Urology line of products. This includes creating and distributing the messages, go to market strategies and training the sales channel.
We are at a cornerstone for the Urology business at EMS: our new flagship device has just been successfully launched and 2 new products will be launched over the next 2 years. The Product Manager Downstream, Urology will lead the commercial marketing activities for both existing and new products. As the ambassador of the Urology products, he/she will develop the market launch plan, create and communicate the messages and travel globally to train the sales force.
The Product Manager Downstream, Urology must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. He/She must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
The Product Manager must be able to communicate and partner with all areas of the company to drive the creation and execution targeted marketing strategies. He/She will work closely with the Marketing Manager Urology for the creation of the global marketing plan and launch plan, with marketing & communication group to define the go-to-market strategy, helping it understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
The Product Manager needs in depth understanding of the competitive context.
The Product Manager will report to the Marketing Manager Urology.
KEEP IT SIMPLE
► Strong ability to present complex solutions in clear, simple terms.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives Urology business success by developing and executing commercial,marketing activities in partnership with sales, regulatory, quality, service, clinical, sales training and marketing teams.
- Develops annual marketing plan for Urology products: marketing communication, digital communication, congresses, health care professional education , sales training and pricing.
- Manages the portfolio and the complete product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Executes product commercialization and launch strategy.
- Develops relationship with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Product portfolio financial performance (revenue, margin contribution)
- Solid Product positioning and clear differentiation (achievement of unique technical selling points) within roadmap and against competition
- Solid 3 year business plan and product roadmap, Product satisfaction index (NPI)
EDUCATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
- Master’s degree in business (MBA is a plus) with good technical knowledge
- 3 to 5 years of product management experience in a global / international environment.
- Good understanding of the medical industry and good clinical knowledge
- Previous sales or sales process experience
- Interpersonal & management skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Mobility and willingness to travel up to 40%
- Resistant to stress and pressure, Open to other cultures,
- French & English, German is a plus.