As a market leader, EMS sets new standards in the design, manufacturing and sale of devices used for medical and dental treatments. EMS products benefit from a tradition of flawless Swiss precision and craftsmanship.
Founded more than 30 years ago, EMS offers valuable solutions in the fields of:
- Dental Prevention – inventors of Guided Biofilm Therapy: evidence based protocol for biofilm management on teeth, soft tissues and implants and the original Airflow®, Perioflow® and PIEZON® technologies.
- Urology – market leaders in endoscopic lithotripsy, EMS shapes the history and future of stone management with its LithoClast® and LaserClast® product range.
- Shock Wave Therapy - inventors of RSWT® (Radial ESWT) and developers of the Swiss DolorClast® Method for the effective treatment of muscular-skeletal pathologies and dermatological conditions.
Respect, Excellence and Client orientation are EMS’ core values.
Quality is part of EMS’ DNA, it is engraved in EMS’ Mission.
Happy and healthy patients, successful clinicians and passionate partners, this is EMS’ mission. EMS delivers innovative and clinically proven treatment outcomes in the least invasive way. We are committed to fostering knowledge and skills by training and educating healthcare professionals, partners and employees.
- Consult and support EMS SA and its foreign affiliates in the fields of contract law, company law, regulatory affairs, patent and trademark law, unfair competition law, privacy law
- Legal fact-finding and developing solutions under economic and legal aspects
- Assessment, preparation and negotiation of contracts
- Cooperation with sales, marketing, HR, IT, Supply Chain, R&D and Finance Departments of EMS SA and its affiliates
- Analysis and assessment of transactions and business relationships, identification and proactive prevention of legal risks
- Briefing of and cooperation with external legal counsels in Switzerland and international
KEEP IT SIMPLE
► Strong ability to present complex solutions in clear, simple terms.
- Law degree, attorney-at-law (brevet d’avocat Suisse)
- 5 years relevant experience as a legal counsel in an international industrial company (Medical Device preferred)
- Sense of commitment, ability to keep calm under pressure and cope with stress during hectic periods¨,
- English/German/French : Fluent
- Location: Nyon/Switzerland.
- Need to travel: occasionally.
- Occupation: Full-time.
We offer you:
- Varied projects
- High degree of responsibility from the first day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A dynamic environment