Finance Business Controller Junior
As a market leader, EMS sets new standards in the design, manufacturing and sale of devices used for medical and dental treatments. EMS products benefit from a tradition of flawless Swiss precision and craftsmanship.
Founded more than 30 years ago, EMS offers valuable solutions in the fields of:
- Dental Prevention – inventors of Guided Biofilm Therapy: evidence based protocol for biofilm management on teeth, soft tissues and implants and the original Airflow®, Perioflow® and PIEZON® technologies.
- Urology – market leaders in endoscopic lithotripsy, EMS shapes the history and future of stone management with its LithoClast® and LaserClast® product range.
- Shock Wave Therapy - inventors of RSWT® (Radial ESWT) and developers of the Swiss DolorClast® Method for the effective treatment of muscular-skeletal pathologies and dermatological conditions.
Respect, Excellence and Client orientation are EMS’ core values.
Quality is part of EMS’ DNA, it is engraved in EMS’ Mission.
Happy and healthy patients, successful clinicians and passionate partners, this is EMS’ mission. EMS delivers innovative and clinically proven treatment outcomes in the least invasive way. We are committed to fostering knowledge and skills by training and educating healthcare professionals, partners and employees.
Reinforce the Business Controllers team to strengthen finance business partnering throughout the organization by providing support on financial controlling, forecasting, and analysis.
KEEP IT SIMPLE
► Strong ability to present complex solutions in clear, simple terms.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting & Business support
- Extract, prepare and analyze financial and business data.
- Create reports and statistics for Top Management, Business Unit Management and other stake holders.
- Help prepare reviews and presentations to the European and Global Management teams.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to help decision making.
- Analyze delta to prior year, budget and forecast. Explain the causes and impacts on Sales performance and Operational Expenses.
- Take ownership and propose improvements on month-end reporting package on Sales.
Operational Expense (OPEX) follow-up
- Prepare files and meetings with head of departments and project owners.
- Participate in the improvement of OPEX forecasting process.
- Take an active part in the Group Planning cycle (Sales & OPEX).
- Prepare data and presentations for budget reviews.
- Perform data input.
- Prepare and review performance and sales discounts of European customers.
- Support local business and finance teams.
- Develop and manage Sales team bonus process and calculation.
Closing activities and support to Accounting team
- Support the Accounting team in various close activities such as customer discount, bonus calculation and calculation of commissions to affiliates.
EDUCATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
►Financial Background required, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in economics (HEC, HEG or equivalent)
►Fluent in French and English
►3 - 5 years of experience in Planning / Controlling / Business Analysis
►Professional experience in an international environment is a plus.
- MS office, advanced in Excel required
- Experience with a reporting and/or BI tool is a plus
- Our main systems used are PCS (Accounting), Tagetik (Consolidation / Planning), QView (Reporting).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, capacity to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Business oriented, dynamic and curious
- Enthusiastic team player
- High attention to details, while having capacity to analyze opportunities and issues at a Group and Strategic level
- Able to prioritize and work autonomously
- Location: Nyon, Switzerland
- Need to travel: No
- Occupation: 100%
- Starting asap