Talent Acquisition Specialist
FULL TIME PERMANENT
As a market leader, EMS sets new standards in the design, manufacturing and sale of devices used for medical and dental treatments. EMS products benefit from a tradition of flawless Swiss precision and craftsmanship.
Founded more than 30 years ago, EMS offers valuable solutions in the fields of:
- Dental Prevention – inventors of Guided Biofilm Therapy: evidence based protocol for biofilm management on teeth, soft tissues and implants and the original Airflow®, Perioflow® and PIEZON® technologies.
- Urology – market leaders in endoscopic lithotripsy, EMS shapes the history and future of stone management with its LithoClast® and LaserClast® product range.
- Shock Wave Therapy - inventors of RSWT® (Radial ESWT) and developers of the Swiss DolorClast® Method for the effective treatment of muscular-skeletal pathologies and dermatological conditions.
Respect, Excellence and Client orientation are EMS’ core values.
Quality is part of EMS’ DNA, it is engraved in EMS’ Mission.
Happy and healthy patients, successful clinicians and passionate partners, this is EMS’ mission. EMS delivers innovative and clinically proven treatment outcomes in the least invasive way. We are committed to fostering knowledge and skills by training and educating healthcare professionals, partners and employees.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. This is an interesting and varied job for someone with a desire to support a wide set of stakeholders and who has good communication and organizational skills. The individual will be expected to manage a busy workload and have the ability to project plan and organize your work to meet varying demands.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for our new Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team of Global Talent Acquisition.
In a very fast-growing international environment, our new Talent Acquisition Specialist will have a key responsibility of partnering the hiring managers in their recruitment activities:
- Conducting competency-based interviews, guiding and advising hiring manager in selection process
- Applying case studies in selection processes
- Ensuring an outstanding and timely deliver in terms of coordinating the recruitment process
- Using Company’s digital recruitment platform as a daily work tool and ensuring its use by the hiring managers and other HR representatives. Owning the recruitment process from A to Z.
- Posting advertisements on job boards and maintain/update them on a regular basis
- Ensuring the digital visibility of the Company as an employer of choice.
- Participating in internal and external communication of Employee Value Proposition of our Company
- Systematically and regularly using the SHL personality tests in recruitment processes and advising hiring manager accordingly
- Providing Recruitment related data and KPI management information as required
- Working closely with Company’s recruitment partners and agencies to fulfil the vacant positions within the scheduled timeline.
- Ensuring in-house recruitment via direct search
- Ensure all documentation and record keeping meets the required standards and GDPR
KEEP IT SIMPLE
► Strong ability to present complex solutions in clear, simple terms.
EDUCATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree
- Solid experience in recruiting at all levels, preferably in both agency and corporate environments, preferably in Medtech, Sales Services and FMCG’s industries
- International experience in recruitment
- Fluent in English and in French. Other languages will be a strong plus
- Sourcing experience using a variety of methodologies including the internet, social networks, employee referrals, contingent/retained search firms and job fairs
- Experienced in behavioral/competency based interviewing techniques
- A very dynamic, passionate and positive attitude
- Excellent self-management and organizational skills
- Good command of software skills
- Autonomous and independent in his/her scope with outstanding reporting competencies
- Proven relationship building, critical thinking and influencing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Efficient worker with proactive and can-do mindset
- Customer and service oriented and effective communicator
- Able to effectively priorities tasks and workload
- Experience with TALENTSOFT will be a plus
- Location: Nyon
- Need to travel: Yes
- Occupation: 100%