SALES REPRESENTATIVE (M/F/D) FOR THE NORTHWEST AND CENTRAL SWITZERLAND SALES REGION, DENTAL PRODUCT SEGMENT
As a market leader, EMS sets new standards in the design, manufacturing and sale of devices used for medical and dental treatments. EMS products benefit from a tradition of flawless Swiss precision and craftsmanship.
Founded more than 30 years ago, EMS offers valuable solutions in the fields of:
- Dental Prevention – inventors of Guided Biofilm Therapy: evidence based protocol for biofilm management on teeth, soft tissues and implants and the original Airflow®, Perioflow® and PIEZON® technologies.
- Urology – market leaders in endoscopic lithotripsy, EMS shapes the history and future of stone management with its LithoClast® and LaserClast® product range.
- Shock Wave Therapy - inventors of RSWT® (Radial ESWT) and developers of the Swiss DolorClast® Method for the effective treatment of muscular-skeletal pathologies and dermatological conditions.
Respect, Excellence and Client orientation are EMS’ core values.
Quality is part of EMS’ DNA, it is engraved in EMS’ Mission.
Happy and healthy patients, successful clinicians and passionate partners, this is EMS’ mission. EMS delivers innovative and clinically proven treatment outcomes in the least invasive way. We are committed to fostering knowledge and skills by training and educating healthcare professionals, partners and employees.
- Consulting and sales of high-quality equipment and systems for the dental practice in the sales areas of Bern, Basel and Central Switzerland.
- Care of the target group: established dentists and the existing, very good dealer network of the dental specialized trade
- customer acquisition
- Presentation of new product innovations
- Representation of the company at regional and supra-regional trade fairs, congresses and professional training courses
- Workshops and support for local sales partners.
KEEP IT SIMPLE
► Strong ability to present complex solutions in clear, simple terms.
- You have an apprenticeship in dental, medical technology or business administration
- You are familiar with the areas of dental hygiene or prophylaxis.
- Ideally you have relevant professional experience in consulting sales of dental or related products.
- You have knowledge of the regional dental market are very advantageous
- You show self-responsible, entrepreneurial thinking and acting (graduation strength)
- You are a winning personality and adept at dealing with demanding target groups
- You have a quick grasp of things and are happy to apply newly acquired knowledge from sales and product training courses directly
- Your approach is always positive, result- and solution-oriented.
- You have a distinct talent for communication and are confident in your appearance.
- You take great pleasure in dealing with people
- You work proactively, independently and carefully
- You are a team player
- You have experience in dealing with modern CRM systems
- Your knowledge of German is very good both verbally and in writing
- Good English skills (B2) are a plus.
- Location: Homebase
- Need to travel: in Switzerland
- Occupation: Full-time.
We offer you:
- The opportunity of professional development within an extremely successful and international company.
- The chance to be part of a highly motivated, close-knit team where your personality counts.
- The ability to take advantage of education opportunities.
- An attractive, performance-based remuneration and well-equipped company car also for private use.